Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Halloween Butterfly Greeting Card

Hey there Paper Peeps! Well I'm all up in the Halloween projects these days and my card for today has some great holiday papers and embellies, and some really awesome trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I paired the Satin Swiss Dots on Tangerine with the polka dot patterned papers and it's a match made in heaven.
Handcrafted flowers with brad centers and coordinating orange buttons fill in the arrangement very nicely.
Sequins, shimmer spiderweb, and large Damask clip are frighteningly fun finishing touches for the fun little card.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) g

2 comments :

  1. Simply gorgeous card so rich in the colours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Can't wait for Halloween to come around and start to see more of these kinds of cards. Half the reason why I love Halloween is the crafts!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say