Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tiny Treats

{judy} Today I want to share a cute little treat bag that can be decorated with all sorts of posy trims and ribbons. I am making twelve of these little bags to deliver as Valentine surprises to some friends. 
The little bag is from a kit (Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up!), but is easily made. It's a tiny treat bag -- just big enough to hold 3 or 4 Ghirardelli or Dove chocolates! I think it's the perfect size to just let someone know you are thinking of them! I always love fun little treats!

I gathered my supplies, and wanted to make a little bit of of a sweet "bouquet" to dress up the arrow. The bag and banner are adhered with Scor-Tape, and the little heart sentiment with foam tabs.
I chose Light Pink Organza (3/8"), Ivory Burlap String, and a sweet pink Resin Flower, and added three Baby Pink Gypsophila for the flowers. I made a three loop bow with the organza, then tied the string around it and made a single bow. 
I used a wood scallop circle (Stampin' Up!) to thread my flowers through, and then added the Resin Flower on top. I hot glued the arrow to the front of the bag, and then my bow trims to the arrow.
It's now ready to fill with some sweet tiny treats! I also tried a different look, and instead of the shredded fill, used a mini clothespin to close the bag. I think I like the white shred better. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments :

  1. Judy your friends will love these treat filled bags. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say