Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Sweet Cookie Cutter Ornament

Hello Ribbon Lovers!  I am here to share a sweet ornament that you can easily create today to hang on your tree or use as a present topper to give someone special.
I used beautiful ribbons from the  December Ribbon Club Assortment, a Pearl Heart Ribbon Slider, Molly Lace Ribbon, Bakers Twine Metallic, crystal, vintage cookie cutter, assorted papers, quote and image.

I punched a hole in the top and bottom of the cookie cutter ornament.  Next I lined the inside, added the image, white corrugated paper, Molly Lace and quote.  

Then using the Bakers Twine Metallic, I tied it through the crystal and attached it to the ornamnet.
Next, I added the bow, pearl slider and glued it into place.  Then I added another ribbon to make a hanger for the ornament. 

I hope you enjoyed a fun and easy project you can create just in time for the holidays!




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say