Sunday, October 9, 2016

Halloween in Pink

For our Columbus Day Sale codes, please click HERE.
Hi Ya!!!

How's your weekend going? Mine is going pretty good. It was so lovely today in Texas just beautiful. I hope you all are okay where ever you are and to all my crafty friends in Florida I am praying for you all.  
Today I am up at Really Reasonable Ribbon  Yep, I created another Halloween card but in different colors. I thought this would be a fun and challenging creation.  Especially when I saw a few challenges that wanted a pink Halloween card or project. I had to take on the challenge. :D 
For my card I used one of the pink diamond satin ribbons from the Pretty Pink Diamond Satin Assortment and the spider web black satin ribbon


For this card I used a spiderweb embossing folder. I embossed the Witch Hat from Graphic 45 stamp Happy Haunting in pink and embossed the the little stars in the sky. I fussy cut the little bats that are from another stamp in my stash and placed them around the Pink Witch Hat image. I created a beautiful pink bow using the pink diamond satin ribbon with the Bow it All V3.0 Tool. I also used the rest of my Spider web ribbon behind my image. I also used an edge punch for the bottom layer of my card. 

Supplies:
Reasonable Ribbons - spider web black satin ribbon and  Pretty Pink Diamond Satin Assortment
Stamps - Graphic 45 stamp - Happy Haunting
Paper - Recollections - Midnight Magic
Inks - Distress inks picked raspberry; black memento ink; distress inks - faded jeans & chipped sapphire; copics
Accessories - Spider embossing folder, Fleur De Lis edge punch; embossing powerder clear and pink; crystal stickles; 

Challenges entered:
Simon Says: Halloween Inspiration; Wednesday Challenge Blog
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Challenge #170 Halloween Colours
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: SOSS #69 - P is for Pink Halloween
Crafty Creations Challenge: #325 Halloween
Crafty By Designs: October Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by today I really appreciate you all. I would like to invite you over to Really Reasonable ribbons to get more inspiration from my teamies and to join our fun Halloween Challenge follow the link -  Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge Halloween. 


Have a great weekend
Hugs
Deborah xxx

6 comments :

  1. Loving that you used pink for Halloween! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is my favorite color and Halloween is my favorite holiday. This card is stunning! It also does not escape me that October is also breast cancer awareness month and pink is the color of this campaign. Well done my friend well done tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say