Monday, October 31, 2016

DIY Kanzashi Ribbon Flower LAYERED Petal #1 Video Tutorial

Hi there.  I'm back today with a new Kanzashi video tutorial to take your basic petal #1 to the next level with fun ribbons and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

In my first sample below I have used both the regular Petal #1, the smaller version of petal #1 and a layered petal #1 and then finished off the center with a 12mm White Flat Back Pearl.

The next sample below shows layered petals made with 1-1/2" Bright Pink Gingham Ribbon and 1-1/2" Hot Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.  The center was finished with a 16mm Candy Resin embellishment.

The yellow sample was made much the same way and I layered the green leaf petals as well.

DIY Kanzashi LAYERED Petal #1 Video Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you like my video, please click the YouTube icon in the bottom right of the video above and head to YouTube and give me a thumbs up. I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel and leave a comment as well.


This pretty hair clip was made using 1-1/2" Double Faced Satin Ribbon in red and white and the leaves are emerald grosgrain ribbon.  The center is a pretty 14mm Flower Shaped Rhinestone embellishment.

Really Reasonable Ribbon now stocks a large line of pretty embellishments in a variety of sizes and shapes for 'really reasonable' prices!  
Be sure to stop by and see if anything catches your eye.  Below is a small sampling of the embellishments you will find.






Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more inspiration on other products used on my Kanzashi Flowers, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy Crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. These are super cool Bonnie!! So much detail....love them!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome. I love how they look. thanks for the tute.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say