Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Long May She Wave...

Happy Tuesday all!  Cherry here with a card made for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I have been planning and scheming getting out my 4th of July goodies....and they did make an appearance on Sunday.  I crafted my little heart out that day....so much fun.  This card was no exception, and to be fair, this card is perfect also for Flag Day.  So I am not jumping the gun too much, lol.
 I started with some patriotic papers, stickers, images, etc and went to town creating my focal point.   I made handmade crepe fringe and added a Craft Spiral silver stamen  in the middle of it.  It reminds me of the corkscrew fireworks.  I also added them to the middle of my ribbons .  They look like fireworks shooting off into the sky to me.  Kinda fanciful?  Just go with it!
 I added my bingo card and fussy cut image of the boy and added dimension by using 3D Foam Tabs from Tombow .  I used Glory Blue seam binding for my bow.  I also used Tiny Poppy Red stars on white grosgrain as a border towards the top of my card for interest.
That is it!!!   I love how it turned out and this has just whetted my appetite for more Patriotic goodies.  I love making them....especially in our gorgeous homeland colors of red, white, and blue.....nothing better!  Thanks for visiting , Cherry

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful patriot card. Love the way you used the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL.. LOVE HOW YOU HONOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR American flag !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say