Monday, January 4, 2016

Believe Me True







             Hello folks!  How has your new year been so far?  Feel like it has been forever since I have been here on the RRR blog.  So glad I get to share a project or two today!!!   Getting busy with the Valentines.  My first card uses scraps from my bin, along with the sweetest paper doll from Pretty Things for You.  I just love her!  I added baby pink seam binding which I wrapped around my chipboard heart.  I topped it off with a little pink sweetheart blossom.
             My next card uses gorgeous papers from Raspberry Road Designs along with a German Dresden Cupid scrap.  I added diecuts and used some foam adhesive for dimension.  I used seam binding in Bay leaf - a beautiful aqua green color...one of my favorites!   That is it for me ....stay warm!  hugs, cherry

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say