Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Old Fashioned Christmas Card

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made using some beautiful ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I created a card by layering several images/papers from the Traditional Santa Creativity Kit by Polly's Paper on Etsy.  I wrapped a length of Plain Cotton Blend Ribbon around the middle of the card and then some Double-Faced Red Satin Ribbon around that.  I also created a double looped bow with the same satin ribbon and attached that to the top left corner.  I added some yellow Perfect Pearls to the center of the poinsettia printed image, and three glitter enamel dots to add a little sparkle to the bottom left corner.  I hope you enjoy this old fashioned Christmas card.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

  1. What a stunning card. Love the vintage look and especially the picture, bow and paper which says it all. Goregous and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your vintage image is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty, Amber! Love that image and your papers!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say