Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Shine Bright With Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hey peeps  It's Dana from Got Joy Creations here with you today. Had a welcoming break from making holiday cards.  My in-laws just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.  I am over the moon happy for them. You just don't see these kinds of numbers anymore in a marriage.


So here is the card I made for them.  I love how this card came out.  It's very clean and simple for me and that shine of this metallic silver string from Really Reasonable Ribbon is amazing on this card.  I'm pretty hooked on this thin and sparkly string.

Here's a closeup.  Isn't this metallic string to die for?  Oh the shine on this one is gorgeous!   And in the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop you can find this same string in gold and iridescent white.  This string just adds the prettiest touch to your holiday cards.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today and make sure to come back soon.  We have so much to show you here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Have a fantastic week everyone.

Hugs
Dana

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say