Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"Buttons & Bows" Baby Lamb Card



Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all ! 
When I saw this sweet little lamb, I thought how DARLING she is, and paired with Really Reasonable Ribbon, and buttons, makes for a sweet Baby card.


The Ribbons I used are Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink Gingham, and Pink Satin. I LOVE the look of them both together. As for my buttons, normally I'm lazy and don't add the hemp, however on this card I just had to take the extra time and add it. I do love how it makes them look sewn on. The buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well as the Hemp I used. The little flowers can be found here at RRR, they are the open roses, 10mm.

So for the Baby Lamb, I used antique Linen to dust her in. Then I used Copics in pink to color her bow,ears, noes,and hooves. Her eyes are done with the Viva Pearl Pen, and I had to add a sweet pink flower to her hair :)
Baby Girl is cut out with the CottageCutz Expressions, using "Baby" & "Girl" dies.

 I used the Baby Design paper again, but this time its the girl colors. I also added some RRR Buttons, and hemp to make them look sewn on. Lastly I added some sewing, and a big Pink & Gingham Bow!


Thank you for stopping by and have a super awesome day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Such a sweet card, love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I think this is the sweetest baby card I have ever seen that lamb is adorable and of course all the beautiful ribbons and buttons I think this would be a great keepsake or some thing to frame for the nursery love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the lamb and , well, everything :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say