Friday, November 8, 2013

Mason Lid Wreath By Jenn Cochran

Hello friends and followers of RRR.  So glad you have joined me today.  I have a very special treat for both of us!  I have made my very 1st video.  I am super excited about it.  It was a bit of a challenge to get it going but I finally did it!  It isn't too fancy.

In the video, I have made a Mason Jar Lid Wreath.  It turned out really cute!  I hope you like it and try making one for yourself.


I have used the following Really Reasonable Ribbons on my wreath:  Red 3/8" Ric Rac, Apple 3/8" Ric Rac, Bakers Twine Cherry, and 1.5" Circus Dots Grosgrain Red



Thank you so much for stopping by.  If you would like to see other project made by me featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon, please visit my blog or click HERE.

Jenn


3 comments :

  1. Wow thats amazing and thank you for sharing it your truly so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wreath Jenn and you did an awesome job on your first video tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say