Friday, July 5, 2013

Christmas in July

Hi all !!  I hope you enjoyed a happy and safe holiday : ) I know I will be recovering from our festivities today. Even though the temps are hot outside...that isn't stopping us from having our Christmas in July classes. We've already created lovely vintage mini albums and this week we will be working on a shabby chic vintagy card collection. Here is one of the cards we will be creating:
Isn't that lamb adorable? I layered it over lot's of patterns and a sweet inked doily. There is a crisp white snowflake, chipboard sentiment, and the most beautiful Pink Organza Ribbon
This will be a super fun class with my girls : ) Can't wait.
I hope you all have a happy and productive day and fins some time to be creative : ) Huggs Ginny
 

4 comments :

  1. So sweet, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! Pink and lace are perfect together. And Christmas in July might make us think it's a little cooler than it is as well. lol
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Love these nontraditional colors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say