Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cherry Cupcake for you!

This is the second post of the day.  Be sure to scroll down so you don't miss out announcement post below.
Howdy!  Yikes!  I guess it's time to get back into the swing of things?  I almost forgot to do my last post of the month for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings blog!  I made a few projects especially for the Craft and Connect with the Whimsy Print by Elizabeth Bell and the fabby ribbon from Bonnie at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

I've shared my experience at the Create and Connect this summer on my blog including the photo with Tim Holtz on my blog yesterday.  So if you'd like to see Vegas and the conference at it's best, stop by to visit!  Most of the projects I shared at the booth were coated in Really Reasonable Ribbons including today's project!

NEW AND EXCITING AT REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON



 INGREDIENTS: 

Whimsy "Make A Wish" E. Bell Prints 
Sentiment is Raindrop Echo Design
The Paper Studio DP


 EMBELLISHMENTS: 


Bazzill basic paper half the edge card stock strips
Spare parts the Paper Studios flower ribbon brads
Crystal stickers glitter dome by Mark Richards
Sheer Cherry Pink Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Swiss Dots Grosgrain from Really Reasonable Ribbon


Thanks for joining me today!  There is more info on my blog if you'd like to visit me here
Hugs,



3 comments :

  1. So pretty, Tammy!! Love how that sheer cherry ribbon tied up into a beautiful bow!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say