Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Many Thanks to You!

 
Hello, RRR friends!  This is my last post on the design team at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I just want to shout out a huge thank you to Bonnie for being so on top of her game, to all the women on the team for being so positive, fun, and such an inspiration, and to all the RRR fans who stop by the blog to see our inspirations and play along on our challenges.  I have learned so much during my time here, and for that I am so grateful!

For my final project, I have a card to share.


Vintage in style with some fun, rustic textures thrown in using Cream Mesh and Metallic String Gold from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop!  Here's a close up of the wonderful fibers.


I cut the Cream mesh to half the width and frayed the individual fibers, and I burned the Metallic String Gold to get it to warp in funky twists and turns.
 
TFL, and see you in the ether!

-Vivian

SUPPLIES
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Cream Mesh and Metallic String Gold
SEI- Patterned Paper
Crate Paper - Patterned Paper
Sizzix - Framelit Dies
Hampton Art - sentiment stamp
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink
Martha Stewart - Edger punch
Recollections - Self-adhesive Pearls
Prima Marketing - flowers

7 comments :

  1. Stunning card. The fibers add so much texture and interest. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Vivian! We will miss you so much. It was such a pleasure to have you on the team for this past term. Keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I love your use of fibers and ribbon. I hate to hear that you will no longer be on this design team. It was from following you that I discovered Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always inspire me with whatever you create. I love the way you make all the fibers go every which way. The green wavy stems are my favorite. I too found RRR through you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vivian! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to be unoriginal, but I too love the ribbon and fibers. They tie the papers and layers together so well!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say