Sunday, August 19, 2012

Celebrate Card



Hi Everyone!

Linda here today and I am going to share a card that I created with small stash of large size ribbon that I added as the background of my card. To create nice color combination, I used cream and light green ribbon to coordinate with the color of the patterned paper and card stock base.


So now you know that when you have a little extra large size ribbon, please don't throw it away... Adding it to your card background will be one of the ways to use it.   

Here are the links for the ribbons that I used for this project;

I hope you enjoy my quick post today and I will see you later! Enjoy the rest of your day...

Other materials:
We Are Memory Keepers Lace Sticker
Hampton Art Stamp
Hampton Art Dye Ink
Queen & Co pearls
Prima flower
Ranger tickles
Maya Road Wooden Embellishments
Accucut Craft cutting die
Crate Paper patterned paper


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say