Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lil' Notes



Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!  Today I made this Lil' Notes Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Seam Bindings that Bonnie carries. I also used the Penelope Lace.

On my card I used the Beautiful Glitter Writing dp from The Robins Nest and layered it 3 times. Next I used a border punch for the border across the center of my card and added some Mint Chocolate dew drops.
The Lace Envelope is from The Scrapping Cottage and I added some Penelope Lace to the bottom of it. Next I ruched up some seam binding in Danish Blue and added some dew drops to the centers. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of cardstock and I added a ruched up bow to the top.

For my Bow treatment I used the Penelope Lace, Tobacco Seam Binding and Danish Blue seam binding, with a chocolate dew drop in the center.

The sentiment I used is stamped in memento black ink.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Seam Binding
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Penelope Lace
Helmar Glue/gemstone,Premium,Zapdots
CottageCutz /Lace Envelope
Robins Nest /Mint Chocolate Dew drops
Robins Nest/ Glitter Writing dp
Sewing

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


3 comments :

  1. lovely tiny envelopw, perfect to hold a special sentiment! That lace bow is gorgeous! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS CARD!!! Love the colors and the design is fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! Love your scrunchy flowers.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say