Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mom


Hi everyone, Sarah here with my first post for the RRR Design Team.
I was super excited when I got asked to be part of this team.
I love all ribbons and have a vast collection.
I rarely make anything with out some sort of trim on it.
Even when I make masculine cards I want to put some sort of trim on them,lol.

Today I am showing you a card I made for my DMIL.
I used a yummy brown sheer ribbon ribbon from
the May Ribbon Club
It has a gold line running thru each side.
I also used some Bakers twine





I created a flower bow with this yummy ribbon, its was so
nice to work with, and so easy to do .
If you like this bow, stay tuned for an upcoming tut later in the month.

Supplies:
Ribbons:  Really Reasonable Ribbon  Bakers Twine
Really Reasonable Ribbon (May Ribbon Club ribbons )
Paper:Basic Grey
Ink: SU
Stamps: Verve
Accessories: SU acrylic flower, Ms border punch, Verve die, pinking circle nesties.

Thank you so much for visiting today ,
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments :

  1. This is a beauty and I know she will love it.
    Love those yummy colors for sure
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sarah! Love the colors and your layout!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the dp and the bow is fabulous! Have a great weekend;0)

    Hugs xx
    cecelia N

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card. btw...left justified text is easier to read thank centered.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say