Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sending Smiles...



Hello!  Kerri here, and I wanted to share I card I made using this adorable image  from Lili of the Valley called By the River.  Sometimes it's hard to come up with fun embellishments for masculine cards, but this Black Jute Ribbon is just perfect!!!  Check out all the other fun colors of Jute that RRR carries HERE!  I also used some beautiful Double Ruffles White Ribbon, and I think it works:)  The dp is Basic Grey Oliver.


I also made another hair bow using this super fun Bright Gumball Grosgrain along with some 1 1/2" Bright Pink Grosgrain.   What little girl wouldn't love this? :)  That's it for me!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri


2 comments :

  1. the card is so cute - and the ribbon is adorable!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card and hair bow are both great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say