Saturday, June 26, 2010

Make A Card Using Large Ribbon Instead of Designer Papers!

Hello everyone!
True :D here.
Today I am showing you a card done with several types of ribbon and trim instead of designer papers.


I used Bazzill Swiss Dots in Clover for the base with some Kraft pieces for contrast.
I don't normally use ribbon that is this big but I thought it would work great as a kind of second focal point.
The fun Ribbon and trim are of course from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
They are:
The image is from "I Brake For Stamps" and is colored with watercolors.
The sentiment was added with a Sharpie marker.
The bow was tied using the AWESOME Bow-Easy.


Thanks so much for dropping by!
Got some time for surfin'? Come visit MY BLOG for more fun ideas!
Hugs,
True :D

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful - the apples really seam to fall out to you!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card....it's so refreshing and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing. I especially like all of the texture you added!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say