Monday, May 24, 2010

Vintage revisited

Hello and happy Monday! It's time for my weekly project for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I'm continuing with a vintage look... I saw a beautiful card in one of the card making magazines a while ago, that was using organza ribbon. I had a light bulb moment, realizing how nicely organza coordinates with the shabby style. You can find this gorgeous Aqua Blue organza right here in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store - and make sure you'll grab a spool 'cause it's a bargain!
I'm also using one of the beautiful White Pearl Vintage Brads (available here), to embellish my bow. I backed it with three off-white paper flowers, that I sponged with ink.
The frame is made from chipboard, that I glittered with some chunky silver glitter. Bling goes so well with vintage, doesn't it?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon, American Crafts, page from an old book; vintage butterfly image; ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); ribbon: Aqua Blue Organza; glitter: Celebrations of Australia; White Pearl Vintage Brad; chipboard frame: Collections; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; pearls: Kaisercraft; other: paper flowers, paper doily

Thanks for visiting our happy place & have a wonderful day! xxx

1 comment :

  1. Iwona, this is the most beautiful card I've seen. I love love love love LOOOOOOOOVE it!!! i think that came across loud and clear right? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say