Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some Satin Dots Pleating

Hi Everyone, and happy Thursday to you all. Today is my very first post here at Really Reasonable Ribbon and although I wasn't going to start posting until February, I just couldn't wait to show you this new Satin Dots Ribbon from May Arts. It comes in a few MUST HAVE colors and it really can be used for so many things. Being 7/8" wide, the possibilities are endless.

I decided to pleat this wonderful ribbon and man oh man, I love the end result. The fan stamps are from Hearts in Touch and I used Rock Candy crackle paint on them to give some depth when I folded them.

Here she is.


Isn't this ribbon just gorgeous??? I love those dots, and it irons like a dream. Hmmmm flowers outta this ribbon would be simply divine don't ya think?




Every month I will be doing a tutorial here at Really Reasonable Ribbon, so if there are things you would love to see, leave me a comment and I'll see what i can do.

Thank you so very much for stopping by today. Every Thursday you will have a post from me and projects to see.

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful. I love the ribbon. I will look forward to all the nice things shown on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Erika! Looking forward to all the tutorials and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like i said at our blog.... GORGEOUS!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Erika. I will love seeing more of your work. I would never have thought to pleat ribbon in that way. It really looks special. Whoever receives that card will know there was a lot of extra care taken to make the card just for them.
    Evette Rice
    evetterice@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I love the folds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok just became a follower over here and I like this blog myself......but I don't see where to subscript for your post....
    Your doing a great job.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a stunning card, that ribbon pleating is so effective and what lovely ribbon it is too!!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Erika! Absolutely gorgeous! Love your tutorial! I can't wait to see more.
    Hugs, Kym

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say